By placing an order, you acknowledge that a binding agreement for supply has been entered between you and Health
and Fashion Shoes Australia Pty Ltd ABN 56 601 115 511, Unit 5, 9A Jupiter Grove, Upper Hutt, Wellington (trading as Scholl
The transaction is deemed to have taken place in Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. You acknowledge that colours of the actual products may vary slightly from those seen on the website.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, you can return the goods to us within 30 days for a
refund. Please fill in the returns form below and our customer service will be in contact with you, with a
return authorisation number and return address.
- Any goods purchase online at schollfootwear.co.nz must be returned online
- You must obtain a return authorisation number before sending your order back
- All products must be received back in original saleable condition including all tags and boxes
- Once the goods are received in good condition, a refund will be generated against the credit card supplied at purchase (minus any shipping costs).
If you wish to exchange your shoes for a different size or colour, you can return the goods to us within 30 days.
Please fill in the returns form below and our customer service will be in contact with you, with a return
authorisation number and return address.
- Any goods purchase online at schollfootwear.co.nz must be returned online.
- You must obtain a return authorisation number before sending your order back.
- All products must be received back in original saleable condition including all tags and boxes.
- Once the goods are received in good condition, your new order will be dispatched.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect products
If you believe the product delivered is faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied please email photos and specific details to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be assessed and we will be in contact with you with an outcome.
Faulty products are subject to our inspection of workmanship and/or materials
Compliance with law
Our products come with guarantees, statutory conditions and warranties that cannot be excluded, restricted or
modified under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). Where these terms and conditions are inconsistent with any
rights under CGA, these laws apply to the fullest extent
If any of the terms and conditions are declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
Protection of information
We use a number of reasonable procedures and processes to ensure, where possible, the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure and therefore, while we strive to protect such information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
Once any information is in our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Changes of terms and conditions
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
Scholl and Orthaheel are a trade mark of Reckitt Benckiser group of companies and is under licence.